Tuesday, April 10, 2012




"I like drinking coffee alone and reading alone. I like riding the bus
alone and walking home alone. It gives me time to think and set my
 mind free. I like eating alone  and listening to music alone. But when
I see a mother with her child, a girl with her lover, or a friend
laughing with their best friend, I realize that even though I like being
alone, I don’t fancy being lonely. The sky is beautiful, but the people
are sad. I just need someone who won’t run away."

-anonymous








stasia i know it's hard. it always is in the beginning. 
so much hurt and confusion. it's the worst. 
but it's only a moment. the moment will pass. 
right now you need to deal with it and release it. 
let it all out. let it off your back. 

i know how you feel. we will be ok. 
there's so much more waiting for us out there. 
don't forget to look because the moment might pass by.

there is hope. there is love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what's on your mind.