Saturday, June 18, 2011





one of the hardest parts is losing people close to you. especially your best friend. but i've learned to be happy for the other person. to be unselfishly happy for the other person. to be supportive of them no matter what. to be there for them. to be an encouragement to them. i was thinking the other day about my friend and i thought i'm going to be happy for him because i want him to be happy. and so then i was happy because i knew he was ok and in a good place.

(of course, doing yoga, meditating and praying helps me too.)

but really, i just want to be there for my friends. to be a friend that they can run to when they need help. to be their crying shoulder. to be their hugger. to be their encourager. to be their listener. to be what God asks of me. to be a bright-shining example. to be seen as the everyday essence of ordinary life exhibiting the miracle of His grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what's on your mind.