Saturday, March 5, 2011

70's child

OH 70's era.
how i love thee!

there's something wild and freeing
about dressing up in
sheer blouses
and floppy hats
and bellbottoms
and clog platforms.

the 70's is my favourite.
it whispers to me boho chic.
and makes me feel ladylike
and carefree and spontaneous
all at the same time.
i crave that feeling...

Twisted tee
$106 - shopambience.com

Miss Selfridge printed jacket
38 GBP - missselfridge.com

Gryphon wide leg pants
$320 - shoplesnouvelles.com

Chloƫ Sevigny for O.C. high heels
$395 - lagarconne.com

Feather handbag
1.080 EUR - luisaviaroma.com

Snake ring
$8.99 - debshops.com

By Daniela Villegas feather ring
2,005 GBP - kabiri.co.uk

Hat
$30 - amazon.com





ps- whistler was amazing! good weather, good snow, good boarding.

1 comment:

  1. Love those big floppy hats....could never pull one off, though!!

    Wanna see my Vegas cake!? http://kokoskitchen.com/holidays/vegas-baby/

    ReplyDelete

tell me what's on your mind.