Saturday, July 3, 2010

i lost someone

I LOST someone.
A million to one.
Ten thousand people.
Under my false.

Someone, the one, my one.
The only one.
That's the someone.
The someone.
The only one.
That's the someone.
That I LOST.

He's nothing but a stranger.
Come on home to me.
I'm so weak on my knees.
Help me, help me please.
Please, please.
Good God Almighty I love you.

I LOST someone.
One trillion to one.
A million people.
Under the big old sun I see.
My one on the street.
Looking like a bomb.
That's my one.
That's my someone.

He's the one.
He's... help that one.

He's nothing but a stranger.
Bring him home to me.
He's so weak on both his bended knees.
Can you help me, help me please.

Gee whiz, I miss the one that I need.
I LOST someone.

-cat power.


ph: leonard greco







ps- if i lost someone, how do i find them again?


2 comments:

  1. hope you're doing ok! love the poem though....
    and thanks for the comment!
    i actually did call them and they told me to just send pictures so i did and they haven't called me back or anything...so it's been a while so i don't think i got in, but it's ok!

    ReplyDelete

tell me what's on your mind.