Wednesday, March 31, 2010

back to back

The whole world is sleeping. I still lie awake up in my bed. As I came round to thinking. That I don't want nobody else.

I want to be with you. And it kills me to say. That I want to be with you. That is just the way, it's just the way now.

Sleeping with my back to yours. Back to back, back to back whats to. Sleeping with my back to yours. Don't walk away don't walk away.

When the whole world is thinking. That I must be depressed. The point that they're missing. Is that I don't want nobody else.

I want to be with you. And it kills me to say. That I want to be with you. That is just the way, it's just the way now.

Sleeping with my back to yours. Back to back, back-to-back whats to. Sleeping with my back to yours. Don't walk away, don't walk away.

Back to back, back to back. Back to back, and back to back. Back to back, back to back.

I struggle. Sleeping with my back to yours. Back to back and back to back its.

Sleeping with my back to yours. Don't walk away, don't.





-Wolf Gang.
 
the acoustic version is always more beautiful, so real, so raw...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0DvJYsfYWw&feature=channel




*sometimes i luv emo songs. which is becoming a lot more frequent. these songwriters commiserate with their words and sing it like it comes from their gut. that's pure brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tell me what's on your mind.